Wednesday 24 August 2016

Response Jackson Cook


Response Jackson Cook

For my practical I am going to be using both gauge diagram and a timeline to display my data, as the gauge allows me to thematically display my data comparatively and the timeline allows me to display the data over time.


In investigating possible visualization examples, I found that by using scale in my data allows the viewer to have an insight into what the data actually means rather than them just being displayed numbers and statistics. I also found that by having an aspect of interactivity can be used to entice the viewer and make the presentation more interesting rather than using static diagrams.

1 comment:

  1. Jackson, take care with your data choices - you have not published them here (at 10.42am 24 August) nor have you stipulated WHERE your data is sourced from.

    Nice ideas for chart choices, however you need to be more specific so I can give you more detailed feedback on how you will use the data in the charts. The longer you take to do this, the less time you have to complete your work.

    Also your comments ont he visualisation choice is too vague. Identify WHICH tool you will use and how. The more detail you publish the better the feedback you will get.

    Mz F

    ReplyDelete